Oooooo! I cannot tell you how relaxed and amazing I feel about this long weekend. We started the weekend out beautifully with perfect, warm early summer weather and happy hour drinks with friends. I think we've decided high dive is a great Friday-after-work place. $2 High Lifes, a nice bartender, and even Lewis can join.Over drinks and dinner (burgers at Bonnie's!!) we discussed the potential for the weekend. We've all agreed that we must do Something, but we haven't yet decided what we are going to do. We want to be spontaneous, to do something on a spur of a moment, something special to this weekend... something to remind us of when we were worry-free (almost) college students who'd jump at any opportunity of spontaneity. Something to keep us young and free.
Here are few options we came up with...
- Quick trip to the beach to pick up one of our friend's brothers as he gets dropped off from a boat...
- Lake and camping.
- Train it North of the City for hiking and maybe camping.
- Tattoos. (Out of our group, no one has tattoos... and I think it would be "fun" to get something to remind me of living in Brooklyn... Something small, somewhat hidden. :)
- ...
4 comments:
Can't wait to hear what you decide to do! So many options! Enjoy!
Love this picture too!
I put those photos together using "big Huge labs" you should check it out and try it out :) I'm thankful this weekend is a long weekend, yay!
Hi,
Your site is one of my favorites seen around blog explosion. Keep up the good work. I enjoy reading your blog. It is great to find someone who can find the fun things in life! I wish you all the best in all years. I look forward to developing a friendship and networking with you. Take a look at my websites AriesTrade Network in Europe.
With Regards,
Karoly Domonyi
Aries.hu
http://www.twitter.com/aries_hu
great shot! hope the weekend is everything you hoped it would be.
Post a Comment