Meet our house guest, Lewis! It's kind of fun having our friend stay for a temporary visit while his parents are out of town. He's such a sweet dog, spent time cuddling on both our laps, despite his size :) and the tight space of the sumos.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi there,
I really like your blog. Sorry for leaving this in the comment section. I didn't know where else to contact you. I run a community blog called Hip Slope Mama and we are looking for someone to submit photos and posts about PS. If interested, I'd love to have you contribute. You can send an email responding thru the contact info on our HSM blog. Thanks so much!
3 comments:
Hi there,
I really like your blog. Sorry for leaving this in the comment section. I didn't know where else to contact you. I run a community blog called Hip Slope Mama and we are looking for someone to submit photos and posts about PS. If interested, I'd love to have you contribute. You can send an email responding thru the contact info on our HSM blog. Thanks so much!
I want a puppy! :)
For a second, I thought that said "I got a puppy." :) Can't wait until you guys get one... I'm going to come see it when you do!
Post a Comment