We are hoping for this kind of sunshine this weekend, but I have to say that whether or not it's shining, I'll definitely be happy to greet the weekend! The plan for Saturday includes an intense badminton tournament in the park. Should be a good time with lots of friends and maybe even meeting a few new friends! As long as the rain holds back, we'll be having a great time there.Until the official end of my day and the official start of the weekend, I wish you a Happy Flare Friday! What are your weekend plans? Is anyone else as excited as I am about June!! (Lots of great things happen in June... School ends, One-Year Anniversary, Warmer weather, Colorado!!!)
4 comments:
oh i am SO glad that you followed my link from Shutter Sisters and left a comment on my blog - cos now I get to visit you here
:)
I do love sunshine - London weather this weekend looks to be perfect for lazing around in the sun and BBQ'ing things.
And, yep - I'm excited about June... Sunshine, new opportunities to see friends (and meet new ones), travel, warm summer evenings...
Happy Friday!! Happy almost June! I'm waiting to see the countdown begin!
Nice self portrait and as always you did a great job with sunflare!
What awesome flare! Happy Flare Friday! It sounds like you'll have a great weekend.
Post a Comment