About

Monday, May 18, 2009

Red Shoes on 5th

Random photo captured by my random waist aiming and clicking method. Similar to the one from the other day (when I aimed up and shot).

Ahhh... Monday. Hello. Please go by without any trouble. Please leave me with enough energy to go to the Food Coop after work and to make dinner for Mr. and myself. Please leave both of us with enough energy to work on my other project tonight after dinner.

And as I go off to start another week, the weekend fun will pull me through...
  • Happy hour with friends at high dive.
  • Listening to John Brown's Body at South Paw with the girls (I love reggae music, by the way.)
  • Street Fair with Seth... at least we got some good food out of it...
  • And possible plans to spend the long weekend near the beach. (Please weekend gods, pull this through for me... I've been in a slump lately and feel this would really, really help pull me out!)
  • Plus, I had my first lesson for Vicky on Photoshop and have something new to practice and master this week for processing my photos!

5 comments:

georgia b. said...

i love this shot! i love the crop!

i took waist shots yesterday at a second-hand store in chicago. it was fun to capture people in line or sitting on a couch that did not know i was shooting.

i also got some fun sneaker shots on Saturday. but they were posed and planned.

sounds like a fun weekend. i had a good one, too! so packed, but fun.

i hope your Monday is breezy.

Brooke said...

Awesome, I love learning new things. I like aiming the camera and shooting not knowing if I'll get something good.

Heather said...

LOVE the angle/position of the yellow stripes on this! wish I could sit in on the photoshopping sessions. I've taught myself some tricks, but am always wishing I had the chance for hands on lessons.

aimee said...

cute picture - shooting from the hip is fun! :) i try it sometimes with little kids, just cos they never want to seem to look at the camera! :)

GailO said...

I'm interested in your Photoshop lessons...let us know more!