Captured in Central Park on the gigantic rocks that shoot out from the ground around the park. I remember when I was first exploring Central Park and how amazed I was by the large rocks and the large trees.Over my Spring Break, I watched these two make their way up the rocks and find their place in the sun & shade of the early spring. Despite the city moving at high speed around them, and the park goers passing with the masses on the path below, these two were standing still, enjoying each other, watching as the day passed, together. I wish I were spending my day on a little spot on a rock in Central Park this afternoon with the one I love... Maybe soon, Seth and I will make a trip to Central Park for a weekend afternoon. For now, you can find us perched on the sumos in our living room, spending our evenings together...
Speaking of Love... Anyone else happy with the declaration of Love between S and J on LOST last night, right before J got sucked down the hole. She's gone, maybe. They'll all gone, maybe? No one's gone, maybe? The world ends, maybe? ...but at least his love was for her and not the other one! My head is full of thoughts, questions, confusion... I've got until 2010 to get my thoughts straight... Can't wait for the last season of LOST!
Happy Love Thursday! I hope to be returning later with some pictures from the Botanical Gardens. Let's just hope I'm still feeling up for the trip there after work.... And that the rain goes away... I might have to put my plans off for another day.
6 comments:
beautiful photo.
Lovely! And I'm with you. LOST answered some questions, but as always, it left me with MANY more! lol
love this photo.
wonder what they are talking about.
happy love thursday
I would love to take a little time and just.. do nothing! Great photo!
Happy Love Thursday!
Serene capture!!
I just spent twenty minutes on the sumolounge page...
Oh Muh Goodness!!
How have I lived almost thirty years without one? It looks perfect for the Boho style we have going in our nest! Thanks for the link!!
Happy Love Thursday!
i got away from watching LOST a couple years ago.
your photo is precious.
Post a Comment