About

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Float Away

Photo from the 5th Avenue Fair on Sunday.

I kind of wish I could be this balloon today... and float away. I'm not really looking forward to work, but I'm going to spend the next hour and a half convincing myself I am looking forward to it and it will be a good day. I shouldn't be tired... I was asleep before 10 last night and slept hard until the alarm finally made it's last call at 6 this morning.

I did get a part of my list from yesterday accomplished. Got all our food for the week from the Coop... which I fall in love with more and more! I don't really know how we ever survived without it. What were we eating... I know I didn't buy as much fresh produce or nuts or yummy cheeses. The work on the project part of yesterday's list never came. Instead we had a surprise visit from a friend who stopped by to hang out for a while.

Anyway, Happy Tuesday. I'm off to catch the subway and grade writing papers... 5 more to go to get This pile done. Maybe tonight we'll have some time to work on my project.

3 comments:

georgia b. said...

happy tuesday to you, too.

i love this photo. so simple. so dreamy. so floaty. makes me want to go up with the balloon. :)

GailO said...

Love this photo!...since my daughter moved to Boston I miss visiting Brooklyn...I remember visiting this very busy street fair a year ago...Your photos and posts are wonderful..Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I totally love this photo! The balloon with the stars is great. Very dreamy!