
I'm taking a moment to share a few things that have stood out to me recently. First off, the pink blooms of this tree with a beautiful blue sky backdrop. Next, here are a few things I've found recently while wondering my way through the world wide web.
- I saw someone with this bag on the subway the other day. I think I want one! Buying a bag can help feed a student in school for a year.
- I've been thinking about buying a pair of TOMS shoes for a while now. With the purchase of a pair, there is also a pair given to a child who is in need of shoes. I cannot decide which pair I want to get... I have a little thing for gray lately, so maybe these ones.
- Need an idea? Check out this list of 100 Ideas. It's still a work in progress. What would you add to it?
- I've been feeling too busy, too overwhelmed, too tired lately. This post from { A } has a few ideas to pull you out of a creative rut. Some of this might help me clear my mind and come back into focus.
- Listen to this new song, discovered and shared by Ian. Seth and I are both fans. I love getting new music, and Ian's usually a great resource for the kind of music I enjoy most. (Thanks Ian, keep 'em coming!)
- This tee skirt looks amazingly comfortable and easy to make. Might have to do something with the pile of tees I have on my shelf. I think I'd love to spend my summer days in a tee skirt...
3 comments:
ooooh! so many great links today. yayaya. now you've just successfully managed to keep me on the computer for a few more hours. ;-p
Some great links! I've seed the commercial for Tom's shoes, but hadn't checked them out yet. They look comfy and worth knowing that a child gets a pair that wouldn't otherwise have any. I like the looks of that feedprojects.org bag, too - cool cause. Thanks for your visit and comment!
I heard about Tom's shoes... what a great program!
Post a Comment