About

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One Sweet Shot

Thanks to Hello Sweet World, I've been nominated for one this month's One Sweet Shots over at Shutter Sisters!!

A fun surprise to see my name on the list! Thanks Hello Sweet World for the nomination :) Happy Tuesday!

Click here to see the list of other Sweet Shots. (I'm brklynphoto.)

Click here to see the photo that was nominated.

I'm off to make lunches for my husband and me... and to wish away the silent migraine I woke up with this morning... which I have now suffered from 3 times in the last 24 hours. Boooo.

3 comments:

Mrs. E said...

I'm so glad to see someone recognized your talent! I love that picture, but I can think of about a dozen others I love, too! Congrats!!

georgia b. said...

so well deserved! i nominated someone, too. if i had not wanted hers to win, i would want yours to for sure! the winners shot was so good, but yours—wow! that's all i can say!

Anonymous said...

Oh, cool - thanks for the props! Hehe.....and your welcome! Your work is fabulous!