About

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all 3 of our Moms! Thank you for loving, teaching, inspiring, caring, calling, hugging, scolding, guiding, showing, for just being our moms. We Love, Love, Love you. XOXO S&A

Watch the mail for a package (it will arrive eventually... are we surprised I'm late... mailing stuff is just as inconvenient here as receiving packages, as I mentioned earlier this last week!)

Mom Schultz (isn't baby Seth cute... hope our babies are as cute!)

Mama Barbra & her girls

Mama Becky

And a special first Mama's Day to our dear mama sister-in-law, Jackie, and to our Mama friends (both of whom are celebrating their first mother's day) Dana and April... and to all of the other Mothers reading :)

PS: I obviously take no photo credit for any of the photos... As I'm in two, and I wasn't even alive when the one was taken with S and his mama!

No comments: