About

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where's New York?

I just realized that I have been a complete bum hording photos of my New York City summer adventures. I haven't really even posted One photo of what we've been up to here in NYC this summer... How did this happen? I haven't been doing too much, but I have been out... and I do have things to share (Chris, I hope you are happy! Your messages to me are starting to give me motivation to get some stuff up!! :)

Upon arriving in Soho, I spotted bubbles taking over the intersection.
From there, I felt like every corner I turned were bubbles... Those guys know how to promote their bubble guns, and what kid doesn't love having the power of bubbles to spread throughout the city streets?

One of my favorite things about New York is the "art" seen everywhere. Soho definitely has a collection.

And more art...
One thing I love is finding something I've seen in a photograph. I live in New York City, but I do not even begin to know every part of it. A while back I saw this photo here. I thought it was such a great find... and then, I stumbled upon it!

I've seen this one stenciled onto the sidewalk in a couple places around that area...

4 comments:

Char said...

love the shots but for some reason, I adore the last one! :)

Anonymous said...

Graffiti/street art. <3

Nice shots!

poefusion said...

Love your pictures. I would have had to follow those bubbles. Your last picture is probably an advertisement for the new Black Eyed Peas cd called The E.N.D (Energy Never Dies).

Mrs. E said...

The city seems to be one big art canvas---constantly changing. Neat photos! Bubble guns?? : )