About

Thursday, August 20, 2009

End of the Bridge

Spent most of my day working, getting stuff ready... But was excited to meet Seth and a friend who's been staying with us (from home) in the city early this evening. We headed to Washington Square Park where I again found myself wondering why I don't go there at least once a week. It would be perfect... to go after work... and our subway runs right by it. We must schedule this in!

After the park, we headed for dinner and beers at McSorley's in the East Village and then down to City Hall to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge at sunset. It was beautiful and a little cooler than it would have been in the broad daylight. Plus, I had fun taking night shots (mostly blurred... on purpose... watch my other blog for those.) And I got this cool shot on the Brooklyn side of the bridge where you head up the stairs to get on or off the walking path of the bridge.

No comments: