About

Monday, August 31, 2009

Bridge Shirt

I should have just bought the shirt from the man on the bridge. He designed it himself... It's perfect & printed on an American Apparel V-Neck. Where would I find a better one? He told me he's there often, but I've been back twice and haven't found him yet. Maybe one of these days, and just in case, I'll carry $20 cash each time I walk the bridge in hopes of finding him selling his art in the form of tees.

4 comments:

Char said...

they look fantastic

the southern hostess said...

I hate when that happens. I hope you find him again!

poefusion said...

I hate when I decide later that I wanted something and can't go back to get it. Hope you find him on the bridge soon so you can have his beautiful artwork. Have a great day.

Mrs. E said...

Amazing shirts! I'm trying to imagine someone selling their art on the streets here. Kind of a reach, eh?!!