Just thought I'd let you know just in case you didn't already know, but...The link linking to your wordpress blog is broken.
I love your photos. They turned out great. Have a great night.
wow how great are these ?did I ask you before....about the white edges on the photos and how you get them ?can you tell me ?
headed over now. oh i love getting film developed. xo
oh oh oh! can't wait to see
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just thought I'd let you know just in case you didn't already know, but...
The link linking to your wordpress blog is broken.
I love your photos. They turned out great. Have a great night.
wow how great are these ?
did I ask you before....about the white edges on the photos and how you get them ?
can you tell me ?
headed over now. oh i love getting film developed.
xo
oh oh oh! can't wait to see
Post a Comment