About

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer Ending

Spent the afternoon napping. I kind of only have 2 days left of freedom... or maybe more like 1 and a half, since I'll be heading in for a while tomorrow morning. Tomorrow afternoon I hope to get some work done, but we'll see. (I have to wait around the apartment for a package to be delivered for Seth's computer.) Friday, I'm heading out to take photos again. I took some for a project (as I think I mentioned earlier this week) but sadly, the roll of film came back blank (I kind of had a break down about it...) So, as Seth assured me it would be fine, I'm going to just re-shoot photos and hope these will turn out and get sent off before the deadline. :(

Lately Seth and I are obsessed with the show Six Feet Under. We are in season 3 and watch at least 2 episodes a night. I love T.V. on DVD. I never want to watch shows that are actually on T.V... I hate commercials, I hate waiting for the next episode, I hate when seasons are over and waiting months (and almost forgetting everything about the show) for the next season to start. Plus, when it's on DVD it feels like a really long movie. Until it ends...

P.S. Has anyone taken a peek at the new daily photo I'm doing? I tried it before... I'm trying again. This time I have a separate place to store the photos, which might help me be a little more accountable. I'm also okay with the fact that I might not get a photo every day (I Know I won't get a photo everyday... Here in about a week and a half I'm going to be overwhelmed and working too much to push myself too hard on this project... I'll try though.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the siloutette picture. Yeah, summer is coming to an end unfortunately. I start school in 5 days. :(

Goodluck with your 365!

Mrs. E said...

Enjoy your last days of summer. (I've had film come back like that and I know just what you mean when you say breakdown!!)

Umā said...

It's depressing, isn't it? Both summer and the film! Though I have to be at work year round it's fall and spring when the pressure really ratchets up, which has already started to happen.

Hey, for some reason I didn't realize you were shooting film. Or are you doing a bit of both film and digital?

poefusion said...

Good luck with your project. I can't believe your film didn't turn out. Maybe you can still get some pictures in time for the deadline though. Here's hoping your last days of summer are seized with happiness.