I second that.
Nonono! D;It's been soooo hot here. Yesterday it was 104 degrees. The past days have been in the high 80s. I'd love for the rain to come back and the cold winds along with them...
no sure if my post went through as I busy doing two things at once....hmmmm !anyhow....me too !
see....now I'm talking poorly....how about "as I WAS busy"I need some hot tea to melt the cobwebs in my head this morning !!
cute processing!! I love that - I'm thinking hurry Sunday because it's supposed to be gorgeous
I love those little white flowers! (And I hope Saturday came through for you.)
We had sunshine both Saturday and today with nice cool breezes circulating about too. Here's hoping you had your sunshine. Have a great night.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I second that.
Nonono! D;
It's been soooo hot here. Yesterday it was 104 degrees. The past days have been in the high 80s. I'd love for the rain to come back and the cold winds along with them...
no sure if my post went through as I busy doing two things at once....hmmmm !
anyhow....me too !
see....now I'm talking poorly....
how about "as I WAS busy"
I need some hot tea to melt the cobwebs in my head this morning !!
cute processing!! I love that - I'm thinking hurry Sunday because it's supposed to be gorgeous
I love those little white flowers! (And I hope Saturday came through for you.)
We had sunshine both Saturday and today with nice cool breezes circulating about too. Here's hoping you had your sunshine. Have a great night.
Post a Comment