Spent the afternoon last Wednesday in Dumbo (as I posted about here and here). Thought I'd get more photos up before I passed them over and never posted them. (Notice the black and white... Inspired by Georgia and my own recent cravings for more b&w.)













7 comments:
These are some incredible black and white photos. Makes NY look even more appealing. Hope all is well. Have a great day.
That third photo looks like teeth. Are they teeth? Inquiring minds over here need to know, lol. Seeing that giant finger makes me think they must be part of a giant disembodied head.
U MAK ME WANNA MOVE TO NY
They are teeth! And the one sculpture is actually toes. There were many of them spread out over an area in the park. And Paul, you'd love NYC... You should move here!!!
The teeth and the toes were my favorites. Love the B&W. So cool that this art is all around you, my creative girl!
inspiration is a good thing....and black and white inspiration is well just brilliant !
love the black and whites!
Post a Comment