About

Friday, August 28, 2009

Colorado in Film



I realized that I never shared all my photos from Colorado. It's been two months since we were there, but maybe I'll still share a few more. I do still have some good ones to share... I guess I took so many and just got tired of processing them. And I guess life goes on without a pause and other things came up. But here are a few photos from a roll of film I developed this week. I like them... the blue skies are amazingly blue in them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how there's two people kissing in the background of the first picture. And how there's a lady bug near the center of the photo.

Film grain. <3

poefusion said...

Beautiful photos. Have a great day.

beth said...

funny how time flies like that...

I did the same thing....hardly any of my colorado photos made it to my blog...but with all the memories in my heart, I guess that's okay :)

Char said...

film has that amazing ability to make the most gorgeous skies. even trying to duplicate that in digital is almost impossible. there is something still to be said for film.

Jac said...

These are some seriously saturated beauties! I LOVE them!