About

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Upwards

Park Slope. One of the last trees to start greening. I snapped this picture as I walked to meet up with Seth yesterday. My camera was hanging from my neck, I made sure the settings were correct, and then I just aimed it from my waist and captured the look upwards. It was kind of fun... shooting without knowing exactly what would happen. I had quite a few shots that I snapped from my waist, and quite a few of them were deleted not long after they were imported. But I got this one, and it really makes me happy with the feeling, the memory it will always remind me of.

2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Very cool. I like seeing the building, too-- AC units and fire escape!

♥ Liz ♥ said...

It looks like a great place to meet friends. Your neighbourhood is so different from mine but I love the contrast. Not being "British" or anything but it's just like it is on the TV shows!! Sorry :)