About

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lost in Thought

Last weekend gave me another chance to try a few shots with night photography. I need to figure out some more settings on my camera to see what other things I can do with it... I also need to invest in a tripod. This shot was taken from a stool, but hey, it works!

I like this photo because the four to the right are moving in conversation and for the moment, the one on the left is just standing, thinking, being. He must have been deeply in thought to stand so still for the long moment my camera took to capture him...

7 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Very cool. And all the things on the ground are food for thought, too!!

WarriorHeartGypsySoul said...

Really cool pic! I feel like that guy all the time!

Seth said...

Ok... so I know I am a little biased, but I think this photo rocks.

My Two Seasons said...

Awesome picture! Wow! I love the movement, and then the one guy in focus. Very cool!

A said...

Thanks! And I love the idea that the food is "food for thought"!!

GO SETH! YOU KNOW HOW TO COMMENT!! KEEP IT COMING!! :) Love.

Brooke said...

That is an awesome photo, I also love that the one guy is just standing there in what looks like the middle of chaos.

Jac said...

Ali - I've got a tripod you can use! Like I ever have a chance to set up a camera anymore... ha! If it fits your shooter its yours for the foreseeable future!