About

Friday, May 22, 2009

Between the Buildings

I haven't participated in Flare Friday in a while, and yesterday when I was out and the sun above my head shining down, I was able to get a few great shots of flare. It's been a while since I've wondered through the skyscrapers looking up in the daytime. Yesterday was a tease for the summer break to come in the next 5 weeks. I'll have two months to roam NYC and enjoy adventures in my city.

This shot was taken on Wall Street yesterday morning. Happy Flare Friday! Hope you all have beautiful bright days!

8 comments:

georgia b. said...

love love love it! i really like your black and whites a lot. it so lends itself to the city of new york!

great perspective here!

Brooke said...

Ooo this sunflare is absolutely gorgeous!! may I ask what lens you used, i don't think i've seen sunflare quite like it with all the perfect little circles and rays. good job!

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Brilliant. I Love it. It looks great in B & W.

heather said...

I love this and moreso because it's probably the first b+w flare photo I've seen. lovely, lovely purple in your last post as well. So excited for you to have a long stretch of summer break ahead!

Anonymous said...

Very cool shot! I absolutely love it!

A said...

thanks all!

brooke, the camera i used for that one is actually my sony cyber-shot...

here's a link to it:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonyh2/

Coffeedoff said...

Great towers there!

Igotmebabe said...

Wonderful tower shot :)