About

Friday, June 26, 2009

The Writing's on the Wall

It's summer! The writing's on the wall.

On my way to Colorado. Wonderfulness. I'm going to miss Brooklyn, and I am really loving my new home right now (as I know I've repeated Many times now)... but I'll be back soon enough... and Colorado beauty is calling my name! Flying into Denver tonight to spend two nights with one of my best friends from high school... A girl I've known since I was about 12. One night in Denver and one in Estes at the Y before we meet up with the rest of the family on Sunday. I know we have hiking and golf planned. I'm hoping to squeeze in a few bottles of wine :) I'm sure it can be accommodated!

And how great it feels to know that I'm not going to be getting up for work for almost 2 months! Summer is officially started!!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Is this from outside your new apartment?

A said...

Nope. Just about a block down. Mine has a smaller stoop.

A said...

That's weird that this just posted... It was scheduled to go up at the end of JUNE!