My birds are a tangled mess on our the heater by the window. I don't think I'll be able to get them sorted out until I get back from our upcoming vacation. It's hectic around here... But tonight's the night to get it all squared away. We are leaving on a plane tomorrow. My room at work is looking nothing like the room I usually have. Every piece of furniture will soon be pushed up against the wall for the summer. My house is starting to get sorted out, and it already feels like home! I love, love, love the new space we have! I can't believe we lived such a cramped life in our old apartment. Our old apartment is handed over, walk through done, no problems found with the state of it (happy security deposit!).I will be a bit scarce over the next week and a half... I'll be taking lots of photos while we are away, but will not be posting and sharing them until we get back and I can process them! Maybe I'll squeeze in a photo of the great Colorado while I'm there... My new iPhone will come in handy for that :)
5 comments:
Things will get done in their own time...relax and enjoy your vacation...will be happy to see what great photos you take away from the city...
I'm so happy that things are winding down, that you love your apartment, that you are headed to beautiful Colorado!! Now, tell me I won the photo contest!! OR--I'm going back to add about 15 more comments! : )
have a great vacation
i love this picture. will you take one after they are detangled and hanging? i hope so.
have a great time in colorado.
Have a great time! And, congrats on the new digs!
Post a Comment