You are probably not surprised to see this bridge being the one I'm declaring my love for. This photo was actually taken a couple weeks ago when Seth's brother and father were visiting New York. We had dinner at this amazing place called Rice in Dumbo (one of my favorites right now... the vegetarian meatballs are unbelievable!!)I'm surprised how good this photo turned out... I have the basic 18-55 mm and the cement steps were my substitute to a tri-pod. PS: Jac, you can be spotted laying on the beach taking in the beauty of our city! :)
6 comments:
that picture is breathtaking. the ambience is perfect. i can see why this is your favorite bridge.
how cool you got to see a commercial being filmed!! thanks for the sneak peek. have a great day.
OK. I'm declaring my love for this bridge, too! Your photo is amazing. Very neat that Jac is in the pic, too..I had to hunt for him. Oh, the lights! Beautiful!
I love NYC and I wished I lived there. Very pretty picture of the bridge!! :)
What a gorgeous picture! There's nothing better than New York at night; it's magical.
This is Gorgeous. I LOVE the colors you captured!
stunning shot - it's not the equipment I tell you, its the photographer. Your description of the shot proves it, right?
I mean, would wolfgang puck cook something horrible in tin pans? no.
Post a Comment