Pulling this from the file... Never ended up posting it in July after April and Chris visited. (Look at me... Can you guess that this photo was taken in the early morning??) Here we are waiting on our stoop for the car service to come and pick up our friends and take them off to the airport and back home to Kansas. It was so wonderful having them as our guests. We spent evenings playing cards, toured around the city, and enjoyed each others company. They stayed with us over a week, and even after so many days in our small apartment, I was terribly sad to see them go. They are definitely friends I wish we lived closer to.
4 comments:
I wish all my friends lived closer :)
I wish my friends lived closer too. What a great picture of you all together. Have a great day.
so sweet - I'm lucky to have friends both far and near. glad you had a great visit
It seems like the best friends always live the farthest away. Very sweet picture.
Post a Comment