I know I've been missing these last few weeks. I promise I haven't forgotten about you. Please keep my reader's coming back, even if there's nothing new going on your pages.... I promise to return soon with great photos to share from Labor Day weekend. I guess these photos are not only absolutely stunning, but they are also symbolic to the official end of my summer and the coming of something new, a changing in my life.
Unfortunately, blog, I am not posting those photos tonight, as I just looked at 150 other posts on other blogs (sorry, was sharing my love with the others blog, please forgive me? I'm just soooo far behind on reading blogs). And I'm really hungry. And I have lots of typing to do and some reading about what young people thought of Obama's speech on goals and the school year. And some analyzing of numbers. And hopefully in bed before 9:30 (because 5 a.m. Hurt Bad this morning).
So blog, I promise to keep in touch. Tell all my readers that I miss them, and that if any of them knows how to get a few more hours squeezed into a day, I would love to hear their secret! Also, please let them know that I am happy to be back at work after the summer off and feeling really good about everything :)
Xoxo, A
7 comments:
I've been behind before too. I think we all are guilty of it. Take your time we'll still be here when you come back. Hope all is well.
Like that picture below. One has to admire someone with that kinda strength. Have a great night.
Yeah, I've been at it for 32 years and I can feel the year sneaking up on me, too. The planning, the grading... !
We'll be patient with each other!
oh dear...take care of you and the rest will take are of itself as it can. we're around, not to worry.
No apology needed...I know exactly how you feel...I never have time to catch up on blog reading...and the more I read the more I discover...
we will be here..5 am comes early and the work never seems to be done--just remember to take care of you-c
I still luv you! I've been a bad blogger too these days. It's just one of those years.....
teacher here too....that could be my letter..the summer of "freedom" is hard...
Post a Comment