About

Monday, July 20, 2009

Thoughts Float by like Clouds

My thoughts are all over the place today. So here is a collection of random links for your Monday:
  • Brooklyn Snapshot book I randomly clicked to... The part about Brooklyn Pride is true. Even I have it and I've lived here less than 2 years! Love Brooklyn!
  • Last week, Seth was informing us (myself and our house guests) about how we were opening bananas wrong. He showed us the correct way of opening them. I am not changing my banana opening ways, even if they are "wrong"... And then I found this video linked from a blog, maybe the same video Seth watched... But it's not necessarily the Correct way of opening bananas... It's actually the Monkey's way. I know they are the professional banana eaters, but it doesn't mean I have to act like a monkey! Check out the video here. How do you open your bananas? The human way or the monkey way??
  • The two links above came from a search I did about THIS book. I WANT it soooo bad! I might have to give in and get it soon. I was hoping the library would have it (although I figured they wouldn't since some of it is blank for writing...) Anyone have the book How to Be an Explorer of the World: Portable Life Museum by Keri Smith? Do you love it? Anyone like me and Really want it??
  • And while I'm sharing links, I should share the link to this post I read this morning. Beth always has wonderful goodness in her space. Today's post made me realize how lucky I am to have so many smooth rocks in my life... You don't want to miss out on her beautiful words!
  • One last link... Remember my list of 24? Well I've been working on it. Click over to my photo blog to see the first photo project I started for #4 on the list! I've also been collecting words for #2, and need to send out another letter for #1 (but my first letter arrived safely to its destination). I've been doing pretty good with #7, even if I just have a moment to jot down a thought or two.
  • Today I love this song. Happy Monday! Hope it's beautiful!

3 comments:

beth said...

thank you for loving my pebbles post :)

and I love keri smith and YES...I want that book too !

I loved her "wreck this journal" so much that I tucked it away to use at a later date and now I can't find it...so I guess I really wrecked it !

it's in this room...somewhere....
www.myunmadelife.blogspot.com

heather said...

love all the links. I think Seth just saved me from years of banana opening for small people--thank you!

A said...

heather, you have no idea how proud seth is to spread the banana opening correctness! *he he!