About

Friday, July 10, 2009

Side of the Road

Found this one at a road side sale. The gentleman who was running the gig had a crazy assortment of items for sale. He asked why I was taking photos, and I explained that I was documenting interesting-ness. Lucky for me, it wasn't too hard to find here!

He had bicycles galore. On the days after our stop, we'd see different bikes put out for sale. Wish I could have managed to transport a vintage bike back to New York with me.

Oh and the interesting pictures aren't over. I have one more set that I want to run together. So Watch for it!!

2 comments:

beth said...

love love love all this stuff....
cause I'm a stuff person who's going through rehab right now and starting to get rid of things....

but I still love stuff....

and I think my mom had those floral chairs once !

Mrs. E said...

Now that is a collection of stuff. I've seen those floral chairs before, too. (I just can't remember where!)