About

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Photography Website

In April, I took some steps towards actually creating the photo blog I had been dreaming up... What started as a simple, quick project on blogger turned into a complicated, drawn out project moved over to wordpress where I would get more freedom in creating the website I wanted. (kind of... if I can figure out how to do everything I want done!) Just the other day I asked for advice on the banners that I had created... And as you'll see, I didn't even end up using any of the banners that I had posted. And if you could look at my computer, you'd see that I have created 15 different banners over the last few months...

And despite the fact that the website is not completely done, I'm ready to share it. I'm ready to start posting on it and everything else will be fixed along the way! So, please head over and check it out:


And please, let me know what you think... It's just a baby right now, with one single post... but I have a photo project going up tomorrow and many more photos to come after...

6 comments:

dianasfaria.com said...

I find it really freaky that not only did you happen to be at the same beach as I was at the same time but that you stumbled upon my post & that I happened to choose the shot that I did. I must've taken 50 or more shots of the beach on Saturday. we were actually on the opposite side that you were on but we paused by where the lifeguard was, trying to decide where to go.
I am excited for you and your new photography site. Congratulations!

Mrs. E said...

I love the banner!! Very cool. And your first shot is a water lily, which I love. (I want a water garden, but I don't want the work!!)

georgia b. said...

so wait, are you going to still keep a new york city life up and running? will you still continue to post here?

Jac said...

so exciting girlfriend!!!

lizw said...

Love everything about it, it's beautiful! Great job.

CMwhyK said...

U WENT AND GOT GOOD IN MY ABSENCE! WOW LOVE SOME OF UR PHOTOGRAPHS!!! IM PLANNIN ON BUYING A DSLR WITH MY LOAN MONEY YEYA!