About

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Honesty in 10

I was tagged a while back (ok... a looong while), but despite my lateness, here are my 10 honest facts that maybe you didn't know.

1. I'm usually later than I want to be... (as proven here)
2. I am left handed.
3. My hair is the longest it has ever been in my life. I started growing it out to eventually cut and donate, but now I just love it too much to cut (but I will... eventually).
4. I am really bad about getting things mailed out on time. I have multiple packages that need to go out right now.
5. Street musicians are some of my favorite people to listen and watch.
6. I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters between my two families and with Seth's I can add on 3 more sisters and 5 more brothers.
7. I usually don't wear makeup.
8. I am turning into a New Yorker. I am really noticing this week with guests from Kansas just how much of a New Yorker I'm becoming! (and it's not a bad thing as long as I don't forget the qualities I love of of the Midwest.)
9. I prefer to have music playing.
10. I recently realized how much I love the game Hearts.

Thanks KekeLynn for the tag...

Photo snapped by Seth after I hurt my hand on the scooter on Brooklyn Bridge.

5 comments:

WarriorHeartGypsySoul said...

Completely agree about the music! I get a little nervous when there is quiet! haha

Glad you finally got this up! :-)

poefusion said...

I don't wear makeup either unless absolutely necessary. My hair has always been long but I'm wanting to cut it kinda short now. I don't have any brothers or sisters so that makes me spoiled. Hope all is well. Have a great day.

Mrs. E said...

And look how gorgeous you are without makeup! I am jealous. (I look like I have no eyes!)

I'm hoping you keep your Midwestern kindeness, friendliness, and manners! : ) (Somehow those things seem innate in you. You'd be that way if you were on the moon!)

georgia b. said...

what a fun random list. i enjoy these, because it is these kinds of things that really make you get to know the real person. not height, eye color, weight, date of birth. it's the way they live, think, spend their time. i'm always late, too. always.

i need to remember to put music on more. i LOVE music, and i am here all day, so i have every opportunity to listen to all the good stuff i own—things i have not listened to in years. you've just inspired me to go listen to some and keep that up tomorrow and the next day. maybe it will become a habit.

love your honest list!

georgia b. said...

oh, and it's taken me so long to grow my hair out, i fear i will never cut it again, even though it's looking thin and stringy. part of me wants to cut it, but i'm so afraid i'll regret it. people say, "well the nice thing about hair—it grows back." but for me, it's just not that simple. it took me two years to grow it about eight or nine inches. :(