It's been almost a month since we took this hike... (I will get all my photos up. I will get all my photos up. I will get all my photos up!) Here is the first hike we took in Colorado, a shorter hike by a small and Beautiful lake.
I spy... Seth. Do you?





P entrusted Seth and me into holding his treasured pine cone. Seth was sitting on rocks looking out over the edge, and as I handed him the pine cone to keep secure in his pocket, he simply Tossed it over the edge!! (Just because Jac didn't share the story, doesn't mean I'm not going to ;)...) So the previous pictures show him and Jac climbing back up the edge after searching out this special pine cone that had been temporarily tossed.



11 comments:
LOVE the pic of the woman & child with their straw hats with the mountains in the background! beautiful.
looks like you guys had a fun hike!
Gorgeous photos. I hardly spotted Seth in that treeline. Looks to be a wonderful place to go hiking. Last photo, beautiful. Have a great day.
I think Seth could have a Where's Waldo book! I barely could find him. I dearly love the Mom Child Cowboy pic! : )
Just stopped by to say hi after seeing you on other blogs......looks like you're having a wonderful holiday, and I really like your header photo!
amazingly beautiful that colorado :)
and I did find seth all hidden in that photo due to his clothing, but only after I blew it up full size !!!
I’ve returned to let you know that there’s a blog award for you at Poefusion. Have a great weekend.
thanks for dropping by to see me. I will have the drawing for the print on monday.
the shots from the hike are gorgeous and the vista is so serene. hope you have a great weekend.
Beautiful pictures and amazing nature!! Love the picture of the woman+boy together!
Your vacation in Colorado looks like it was wonderfull...and it looks like good weather too! I'm wiht Beth in that I did not see Seth until I blew the pic up...fun photos!
Wow what a fabulous place to visit. I would love walking around just taking in all that scenery.
Good shot of Seth in the trees and I'm glad they managed to get J his fir cone back.
oh, my! that last shot is a stunning view! i never would have left, i think.
Post a Comment