Yah bad mama let the baby get pecked by a little red chicken. I was pecked and it didn't hurt so when Sofia had her hand on the fence I didn't think too much of it. Plus that little red chicken is mini and her hand was up high... But I guess that chicken can stretch cause up she shot and pecked sweet baby's finger. Twice. She's got a quick peck. And baby girl cried and bled! The sucker pecked a little skin right off.
As I snuggled her and squeezed her to soothe away the pain, I realized I might have set her up to be scared of chickens. Yah yah she's little she won't remember, but she remembers where she gets shots and cries on that table even when the S word isn't being spoken!
Turns out, I didn't scar her. She was reaching for these gals today without fear!
I still kept her at a safe distance. Just in case! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment