About

Monday, January 10, 2011

My Favorite Ap

I'm a little obsessed with this ap lately... Maybe too obsessed :) Something about winter and cold that makes me watch the weather pretty religiously ;)

Yesterday I was excited to see the chances of snow increase... and this morning, the severe storm watch was even better... Then tonight...

But this SEVERE WARNING is EVEN better!!

Seth thinks I'm a bit silly. He's probably right.


Is anyone else like me? Excited for snow storms on the horizon? Maybe it's just the hope for a snow day...

5 comments:

Debbie H said...

I'm with you! Ever the optimist of a day off work!!

Mrs. E said...

Oh, I can tell you are a CHS grad! About half your teachers are obsessed with the same ap!! : )

Desi said...

You are definatly your brother's sister!! Ben is ALWAYS checking the weather!!

Jac said...

ur a nerd ;) here's hoping for a snow day tomorrow ;)))))

Oh - and we're walking through the park tomorrow at 2 (to go play in a friend's igloo:) - if you're off and want to crunch in your new boots through the woods with us!!!

Folding Glass Door said...

Obsession is a good thought, and it's great that you are doing this, because I don't know how to carry out this thought :)
nice sharing