I don't know WHAT has been going on, but I've been a bit of a hot mess lately. Grumpy and irritable about a lot of things, but not even sure WHY because everything isn't really that bad. I told Kendra the other day that I was really sorry if I was grumpy, because it's making me crazy and I don't even realize I am or why until after the fact. She was sweet and brought me a surprise to make my week better... a photo album that has the cover of a vintage camera! I left it sitting out all day yesterday so I could just look at it and cheer up when the grumpy in me started coming out!! :)

2 comments:
I have been the same way. I am grumpy and have no Idea why.
Its so nice to not feel so alone.
Any time :) Glad I could make the blog! I'm famous!
Post a Comment