About

Friday, July 5, 2013

Hair Baby


I wanted to capture Sofia's hair do. She was born with lots of hair. Somehow she lost all of it but this little tuft on top (it happened between 2-4 months). She's grown most of it back in a much lighter color... Depending on the light it ranges from a blonde to a reddish blonde. 

The top tuft makes Sofia quite a special baby. People are constantly commenting about how trendy her style is and about how people are actually cutting their hair that way. I have even been asked if I cut her hair that way (probably not in a serious way... but just because it is so unique). There are a couple people at the grocery stores we shop at that comment on how they remember her each time she comes in because of her crazy hair. 

From day to day, that top tuft changes how it lays. Lately I think it's getting long enough that it's tending to just lay down most of the time. In the past though, it has stood up, gone this way, gone that, twisted around, and all on its own. 

I am curious to see what ends up happening with her hair as she grows!

No comments: