About

Monday, February 18, 2013

Random Recent Photos

A few things:

•Sleeping has regressed from the 6-8 hours straight to I'm lucky if we get 3 straight ;) (but she did sleep almost 5 hours straight Sunday night so maybe we are heading back up!!!)

•Playing more and more! It's so crazy seeing the way she changes each day!

•Listening to lots of music!! Pandora is getting lots of use... Reggae, acoustic guitar, indie song-writer, jazz, children's music are just a few of her favorite channels (oh & of course the Red Hot Chili Peppers/Sublime channels that Seth played tonight!)

•Reading! We try to go to the library once a week, at which point I frantically pick out 4 books before she gets upset by being in the carrier. I grab a book, glance to see how many words (keeping it simple here!), & if it fits, add it to the pile. If not, shove it quick as possible back and look for another title that seems like it would be basic! This strategy has found us a few good books. I have photos of the last books to share and will get photos of her favorites from this round too. Funny how she really obviously enjoys one particular book this time! Although I think she really likes 3 of the 4. The 4th one she might like, but it's so horrible, I am refusing to reread it!





















No comments: