I am not a very forgetful person. I have great routines to make sure I remember to do what I need to and to take everything I need with me... Until the past 2 days...
•I walked into work to see that I'd left my laptop out on my table wide open without locking it up last night.
•I left work tonight without my coat... Which contains my wallet and keys to my house in my pocket. I was in a car almost to 14th before I realized. Luckily Seth works close to where I was and could save me from being stranded!
These are two things I would NEVER do... Until now. My brain is MUSH!! At least tomorrow is Friday. I just need to remember that I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon (which I thought I had missed in a panic mid afternoon today - when I thought today was Friday.)
2 comments:
You've got Baby Brain! Welcome to the Mommy club!
LOL. It Suuuuucks and at this point... I'm thinking its permanent.... I forgot something (big) recently and P said, "Its ok, Mama. Remember, Zia and I ate your brain." Sigh:)
Post a Comment