My wonderful husband came home earlier this week with flowers for me! I love when he shows his love through flowers :) Plus they're green, my favorite color!
I also love the way that buying flowers is so convenient here in the City, as many grocery stores have them sitting outside the front of the store enticing you with their beauty and smell as you walk by.
It must be so nice to have a husband that actually wants to buy you flowers. I think my husband has only ever bought me them twice in our whole marriage. There aren't any shops near me that sell flowers so I tend to buy my flowers online and have them sent direct all from the comfort of my living room.
1 comment:
It must be so nice to have a husband that actually wants to buy you flowers. I think my husband has only ever bought me them twice in our whole marriage. There aren't any shops near me that sell flowers so I tend to buy my flowers online and have them sent direct all from the comfort of my living room.
Post a Comment