About

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Here is the picture (and a few more) from the New Year's guessing game!

It was the 100th New Year's Ball from Time Square! This is the ball that was used last year for the celebration in Time Square. I didn't go last year, although I was in New York. The large number of people kind of scare me! This year, we've headed North to Vermont to bring in the New Year and enjoy some snowboarding with friends.



A part of me will be at the Time Square New Year's celebration this year. I wrote a few New Year's wishes for 2009 on a couple pieces of confetti that will fall at midnight! (If you are out there, look for my confettis!!)




That's mine! Look for it!


Hope you all have a safe and wonderful evening! Make the best of what's left in 2008 and have fun bringing in 2009!! Peace and Love.

3 comments:

Mrs. E said...

I had no idea that some of the confetti is written on. Pretty cool and a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

Leacayoungart said...

That is a cool idea. We need to do one.

You are so lucky to live in such a cool place. I have not been there in years but I loved it. My husband would never survive there. He is a country boy.

A said...

leaca - It definitely a different world. Less than a year ago, I was living on a farm in the country... Now, I'm worlds away!! It is a great place to visit! So much to take in. Hope you get to come again someday!