On our way home from Union Square the other night, we caught a couple minutes of tap dancing before racing down the stairs to jump on our train. Seth was familiar with these particular tappers, as they frequent Union Square underground often during his end-of-the day commute. These people were tapping when Stephanie and I arrived at Union Square on our way to the Strand to buy books (bought Twilight... I joined the book reading revolution), and they were still tapping after we spent time walking through Union Square holiday booths, finding books at the Strand (including a few proofs :), and a drink to celebrate happy hour. I don't know how they did it... less than 2 minutes of watching them exhausted me!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subway Tapping
On our way home from Union Square the other night, we caught a couple minutes of tap dancing before racing down the stairs to jump on our train. Seth was familiar with these particular tappers, as they frequent Union Square underground often during his end-of-the day commute. These people were tapping when Stephanie and I arrived at Union Square on our way to the Strand to buy books (bought Twilight... I joined the book reading revolution), and they were still tapping after we spent time walking through Union Square holiday booths, finding books at the Strand (including a few proofs :), and a drink to celebrate happy hour. I don't know how they did it... less than 2 minutes of watching them exhausted me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HE'S REALLY SWEATY! PS I HAVE A BLOG AS OF AN HOUR AGO http://cmwhyk.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment