One of my favorite parts of living in New York City and even more specifically Brooklyn, is the variety of wonderful food we have within moments of our home. I'm not sure what we'll do when we leave Brooklyn... We may starve... Eating may not be as wonderful. Or we are going to have to make sure where ever we move to has some Really Good Food. In the past week, I've had amazing Japanese, Thai, and Latin food, and all of these places are just within a few blocks of my home :)The other day, we had lunch at Willie's Dawgs. Not the healthiest place to eat (especially since we always get fries and sodas...) but it is definitely delicious when your craving a hot dog!

5 comments:
Yeah, I'm sure you remember how limited our choices are around here! I'm pretty jealous.
oh... that dog.
yum!
how fun-to experience the city through food.
I find it really strange that you don't cook and eat at home. Is it just something you do in NY....go out to eat? I'm very lucky to have a hubby who's a brilliant cook otherwise I'd starve :)
oooo, we eat at home most nights and take our own lunches to work so we aren't eating out. we do allow ourselves to eat out one evening and one weekend brunch a week. this last week though, we weren't very good about following our eat out allowance... and our apartment is a mess so i get discouraged from making dinner! plus, we really have some of the Best places to eat around here (at least compared to our options from before we lived in nyc)... :)
Hands down, no doubt, hardest thing about living in KS after Ny was the food. I was a pathetic, whiny mess every time we ate out. I think the food is a good 50% of why we moved back ;)
So, just one more reason you can't ever move away from us..... :)
Post a Comment