About

Friday, May 15, 2009

In the Reflection

Happy Friday... This is a weekend shot. Taken while wondering around the neighborhood with no exact place to be, no worries for what needs to get done. I can't wait to take some more weekend shots this weekend!

Seth and I are stopping by My favorite morning place this morning, Trois Pommes, to get some morning drinks and some wonderful blueberry muffins and scones (both of which are the Very best from this place!!) Then off to work, praying it's not another bad day... it can't be, right. I already had this week's worst-day-of-my-life day (Yes, they come once a week in my current job, usually on Wednesdays).

After work, I might try to make it to the Botanical Garden. Or I might be doing dishes and laundry since we have no dishes or clean clothes left... This weekend, my Saturday is a bit unplanned as of now. Seth is heading to Atlantic City with his brothers... Sunday is our a street fair on our street... Live music, food, people. Haven't ever been to this street fair, so I'm excited to be a part of the festivities. And I plan to get pictures up from last weekend's rope walking, kite flying fun!

What about you? What are your plans for the weekend?

3 comments:

georgia b. said...

LOVE this shot! what kind of camera do you have?

sounds like a lovely weekend. i hope you have a good day today!

i'm going to a photography workshop tomorrow. then off to see Keane after that maybe. then i will stay at my sister's awesome vintage apartment in the city! i can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I find myself doing those shots every now and then too. I actually just did one last weekend in a bathroom! hehe......

Not sure of my weekend plans yet but i know i need to relax!

A said...

A photography workshop! I want to go to one!! I really need to jump on the ball and get something photography... workshop or class... lined up soon! Maybe I'll do that right after I post this comment!

I have a Canon 40D and the 18-55mm lens that came with it. I love it, but hope to get a new lens soon!

O and so often, if I see my reflection, I always feel the need to snap a picture...! They are a fun type of picture!!

Hope you both have lovely, amazing, RELAXING weekends :)