About

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Outside My Door

This is what is parked Right outside my door. I'm so hungry for street fair food!! Waiting on Seth to finish some business... and then we are going to explore and find some yummy food to eat.

I took a moment and walked a few blocks of the fair on the way over to get a photoshop lesson from a sweet friend. Above is a photo I did using layers... I've been applying changes directly to the photos. I'm such a newb! I'm not that happy with the photo... but I'm just practicing, seeing what happens. I thought it might be a good idea to try out some of the tricks she taught me.

Watching Victoria is amazing though. Her pictures are beautiful. She clicks right through all the short cuts and makes adjustments to photos that I might not even think of!! Of course, this is her job, to touch up photos, so I can't compare her talent with my lack of! :)

More about photo editing later. I'm off to the street fair to explore and find food! I'm super excited to experience this. It's Our street fair, as it is on Our street. I've never had my own street fair! Reminds me a little bit of the fair we have back home... except there are no animals, there isn't a carnival, and it only lasts today.

3 comments:

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Great picture. Isn't an Oreo a biscuit type thing? If yes why would you fry one. Mind you some places over here deep fry chocolate bars!!!! Is the world mad? :)

A said...

haha! an oreo is a chocolate cookie... and when they fry them, they are dipped into batter... so it's like a chocolate breaded cookie. we didn't get any... i was just dreaming about how yummy they were, despite how not good for you they are!

beth said...

good for you for learning....
I really quite honestly hate photoshop....actually it hates me.....but we try to make it work !!

and now that I have a mac....well I think mr. photoshop is going to be put to bed !!!