My clouds, your sun...you'd think we were on opposite ends of the earth! Hope you have a sunny weekend!
We had sun yesterday and today, too! Yay! Except this time of year, sun is accompanied by cold wind. I hate wind. I love sun! Love your capture of the sun through the window - well done. =)
what a beautiful cheerful photo!so glad your sunshine returned!we have it partially today, but then it is to rain tomorrow and be chilly. :(but then it will be sunny again on sunday—thankfully, as i am going on a photoshoot at the arboretum that day.
yourwindow...goldenvividhappy...elk
Hope you all had a sunny Friday (whether it be with actually sunshine or just happy moments!)
oooh i love your window. i imagine waking up to that window every morning- and i mean. how could that not put a smile on your face?!
I know...the rain has been relentless. There's only so much a girl can take.I'm looking forward to a break!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
My clouds, your sun...you'd think we were on opposite ends of the earth! Hope you have a sunny weekend!
We had sun yesterday and today, too! Yay! Except this time of year, sun is accompanied by cold wind. I hate wind. I love sun! Love your capture of the sun through the window - well done. =)
what a beautiful cheerful photo!
so glad your sunshine returned!
we have it partially today, but then it is to rain tomorrow and be chilly. :(
but then it will be sunny again on sunday—thankfully, as i am going on a photoshoot at the arboretum that day.
your
window
...
golden
vivid
happy
...
elk
Hope you all had a sunny Friday (whether it be with actually sunshine or just happy moments!)
oooh i love your window.
i imagine waking up to that window every morning- and i mean. how could that not put a smile on your face?!
I know...the rain has been relentless. There's only so much a girl can take.
I'm looking forward to a break!
Post a Comment