About

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rainy Day. Movie Day.

This afternoon, I took a walk through the neighborhood in the rain. I was on the way to the movie theater to watch Earth with my husband, brother-in-law, and nephew. It was nice walking in the rain, a soft rain. It's been falling since we woke up this morning. It was falling when we went to Trois Pommes for coffee, tea, and wonderful blueberry muffins. It was falling when we came home after the movie.

The movie was excellent. Such great footage of amazing places and animals from all over the Earth. I realized, going to see that movie, you must go in with the expectation of hearing noise and other distractions. The place was packed with families and young children. When the movie started, Seth was sitting by our nephew. About half way through, P decided he wanted Seth and I to switch places. Sitting by him in the movie, I got to listen to his sweet comments about how gorgeous and beautiful various shots were and how much he loved certain animals. A wonderful ending event for our weekend.

1 comment:

beth said...

I love love love this umbrella shot....just fabulous !!!