About

Monday, March 9, 2009

Taking in a Monet

Another picture from the MoMA. This Monet was absolutely breathtaking. You really do need to take a seat and just take it all in. Since it was my first time at the museum, and I wanted to see as much as possible, I didn't take too long in this room. But next time, it will be on my list of pieces to really take in. I will be on that bench just as these two were Friday afternoon.

Check out my other MoMA posts here and here. Still have more to share. Keep watching throughout this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful image. MOMA is one of my favorite places to be. Thanks for sharing this at Shutter Sisters.

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

i have never been to an ART museum either!

all i know... i really believe i would be "taken away" too!
in awe of everything!