About

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Postcards of the Weekend

Sending postcards to himself saying 'Wish you were here' so when he gets back home he doesn't forget...
--StoryPeople

Here's me sending myself a postcard to remind myself of the wonderful weekend I had. Mr. and I spent a lot of time just being together (after he finally got over his sickness and fever). I also had an amazing time with Seth's family (sans Seth). How lucky am I to have such an amazing family of in-laws :) Seth wasn't feeling so ill this morning, so we tried brunch again at A.O.C. and he made it all the way through! A friend showed up with his sister (to share the wonderful french toast with her taste buds) and joined us. Love the idea of running into friends in our still somewhat new home. It was also wonderful to share our meal over great conversation :) After brunch I wondered through a green boutique I've always wanted to check out, and then up the street to find the pink flowering tree I've been watching for the past few days. On the way I found a few great books that I want to use for a collage project. Love the stoops in our neighborhood!

This photo post was inspired by a flickr group called "Theme of the Week" where a challenge was posted to find a picture and a quote that go together using the StoryPeople website. This is the first time I've actually taken the time to look through the quotes and align with a picture. It's been fun, and hopefully there will be more to come!!

No comments: