About

Sunday, March 15, 2009

From the Living Room Friday Night

Friday night at the Living Room, we met up with Aisha and some other friends to watch Oren Lavie's show. I'm buying the CD soon, when I get the time to sit down and order it online. Here's a quick clip from the show and my favorite song! I'll be watching for him to come back to NY for a show, and I think I want to check out the Living Room again soon for other live shows (and get a table next time!)



Friday night was another adventure. I had a friend in town and Seth had a friend from high school come in his girlfriend after attending a concert in Jersey (Britney Spears??). We hung out in the Lower East Side and East Village for a while. Then got picked up by Seth's friends on the way from Jersey and gave them directions back to Park Slope... which was an experience in itself, considering that Seth and I don't normally ride in cars or have any experience driving places in the city... other than cab rides, which are usually taken late at night when we are in a whole other state of mind. We made a few extra turns and headed in the wrong direction a few moments, but we did make it home with relatively no major issues. Crazy to think Seth and I are starting to gain some direction in this huge city.

No comments: