About

Friday, October 26, 2012

Taking Advantage of Sunshine

Yesterday was a beautiful blue sky day, and I spent a good part of it trying to walk this baby out while enjoying the company of P, Z, and Jac (who was trying to walk her baby to sleep ;) Of course, no such luck, yet (I truly do feel like I could just live in a perpetual state of pregnant FOREVER - I know it's not possible, but this all feels the norm now!)

I also went to a second session of acupuncture where my acupuncturist said I seemed to be making progress since the sensations in my back were less intense even though he was being just as aggressive (if not more). He offered to add some electricity; I suggested we wait until Saturday's session (in hopes that I wouldn't need it, but I am thinking we may resort to it - after I get the midwives go-ahead!)

We are getting lots of family and friends checking in on our status or making predictions as to when the baby will come. Today, a co-worker of Seth's predicted labor starting Sunday and birth on Monday based on the full moon. I would be completely fine with that (if little one doesn't show up sooner)...

(Photo by Jac. I had to steal it from her photo stream!! Thanks Jac!)

No comments: