About

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

P and Z in the Backyard

Walking back from my fall photo walk, I saw Jac, P and Z were in the backyard. So I headed back to hang out and snap some more photos (I love taking pictures of people and haven't really too much lately, so this was fun (even if I couldn't get down to be up close like I am used to!)) 

P hauling pumpkins to their front porch. 

 Zia peeking out from behind her gate.


We knew exactly where that shovel with tiny little pebbles was headed... 

Yum! 



 When P and I went around front to check out the pumpkins, Zia was fairly dirt free. When we came back a couple minutes later, she was a different story ;) 


Climbing trees just like her brother! 

 Those perfect grapes... Just torturing us on the other side of the fence.







P spent most of the time swinging from this tree. 









I love love love living sooooo close to them! Last night, we went up to enjoy a delicious apple cobbler (with whipped cream, of course). After dessert, we headed to the top floor to see P's fort and enjoyed playing - including some fun games of Simon Says... Where I discovered I make a pretty good Simon! ;) Jac was telling P that maybe next time he sees us, we'll have a little baby. It's crazy to think how things will change and that we'll have a sweet little one ourselves. We've always soooo enjoyed our nieces and nephews, but to think we are giving our siblings a new addition to their list of nieces or nephews! Of course it will be a while before ours can really play with the cousins, but that will be fun to watch as the little one grows!!

1 comment:

Jac said...

umm, will you chronicle my children's lives Every Day??? I LOVE this! Thank you so much for taking such beautiful pictures of them - I crazy treasure your shots :). And we Love living by you guys!!!! Just Give Me That Baby Soon!;)