About

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A New Poll - Cast Your Vote

First of all, it's quite a surprise that we've (maybe more me) have been able to keep the baby's gender a secret for almost 20 weeks!! I'm not that great at withholding information... I have this smile that gives it all away (if you know me well enough to recognize it). And although I love the game Bullshit, I am not that great at it because of that damn smile! You'd think I'd have it mastered for the amount of orneriness I have in my OWN family and after years of living with Seth and his own streak!!

So as the days are closing in, and we are getting the last of the phone calls seeing if maybe, just maybe, we'll slip and share the details, I thought it would be fun to put a little poll on the blog. There at the top, you can cast your vote!! We'd love to see what people are thinking our little jujube is. We can't wait to let the cat out of the bag (but that's only happening when the babe is out of the belly). Sooo hurry, get your vote in before the baby comes! Voting ends when the baby decides it ends! 

1 comment:

Court said...

I cannot wait to find out and see pictures of the new addition to the family!